Cape Coral Reiki
- Reiki is an energy healing technique
- We are all alive because we have a life source energy flowing through us
- This energy flows through us as chakras, meridians, and is all around us as auras
- There are 7 Chakras that are distinct energy centers, starting at the top of the head and ending at the base of the spine
- When the life source energy is disrupted, we have diminished function in the body and are more likely to experience discomfort, feel sick, stressed, and out of balance
- The practice of Reiki helps to align and balance the 7 Chakras
- During a Reiki session, the client remains fully clothed and will lay down comfortably
- The practitioner’s hands are placed just off or slightly touching the body
- It is normal to experience tingling, heat, energy, or even nothing where the practitioner’s hands are placed
- A Reiki session lasts about one hour
Reiki Session $80
Dr. Carrie Lachermeier, D.C.
All Reiki energy healing treatments will be performed by Dr. Carrie Lachermeier, D.C. She is not only part of our amazing clinical team but she is also certified in Reiki and craniosacral therapy.
Dr. Carrie has had her own wellness practice and spent over 11 years at Kaiser Permanente in Colorado in the alternative medicine department. She has a passion for whole body wellness.